Groz-Beckert has around 8,000 employees worldwide, and more than 2,100 work at its headquarters in Albstadt. The best minds in the textile value chain – from qualified specialists to engineers – all come together here and create just the right environment.
What does that mean in practice?
- Above-average training and hiring rates
- Full-time training staff and the company's own training workshop
- A high degree of responsibility and decision-making authority
- Flexible working schedules
- Good opportunities for further education
- Attractive Promotion prospects
- Diverse social benefits
- With the BKK Groz-Beckert, the company has had its own health insurance fund in place ever since 1888.
- From September 2013, a generously-sized Health and Education Center (GEBIZ) will be available.
Education department: day nursery, kindergarten and elementary school
Health department: Groz-Beckert health insurance fund, company physician, company medics, fitness and prevention facility, physiotherapy center
Social interaction at Groz-Beckert is thus distinctive for partnership, loyalty and mutual respect. The Swabian tradition for hard work is combined here with a deep intercultural understanding.