Technical training: Double jersey
This course provides a comprehensive insight into the function of a double jersey circular knitting machine. You will gain detailed technical knowledge of handling a double jersey machine through practical activities on the machine. This includes setting and operating the machine yourself.
Large diameter circular knitting technology
- You will gain specialized knowledge of the setup, functions and handling of a double jersey machine.
- You will analyze double jersey samples and document them by recording the pattern structure and cam setting table.
- You will carry out a pattern change on the machine by changing the cylinder and dial cams.
- You will learn how to correctly adjust the rib and interlock settings, synchronized and delayed timing, the yarn guides, the quality wheel, and the take-down, etc.
- You will learn how to identify any faults on the machine and in the knitted fabric.
Based on ourexperience, this course is suitable for participants with advanced knowledge of the loop formation process on double jersey machines, who are looking to deepen and expand their existing knowledge.
This course requires basic knowledge in the field of loop formation. In combination for example with the “Large diameter circular knitting technology” course, is particularly well suited here.
The training consists exclusively of practical work directly on a double jersey machine.
Prices and FactsDuration
2 days (7 hours/day) (face-to-face course)
08:00 - 16:00 CETParticipants
1 to 2 personsLanguages
21 Feb 2023 - 22 Feb 2023 face-to-face course 27 Apr 2023 - 28 Apr 2023 face-to-face course 25 Jul 2023 - 26 Jul 2023 face-to-face course 26 Sep 2023 - 27 Sep 2023 face-to-face course 29 Nov 2023 - 30 Nov 2023 face-to-face coursePrice per Person
900 EUR plus VAT