Basics of products for the needling and structuring process
This training provides an overview of the needle technology in general as well as the variety of tool required and their application. We will address questions such as "What types of felting and structuring needles are there?", "How are the needles used?" and "What must be considered when selecting tools?". The theoretical knowledge is supported with many samples and application examples. This course is the ideal supplement to our course K130 Basics of nonwoven technology - needling process.
This training provides detailed insights into web bonding by needles.
- You will get to know needle geometries, needle systems and technical terms.
- You will get information about the classification and designs of needle looms and structuring needle looms.
- You will get to know the basic functions of needling and structuring, perfectly answering the question of "How does web bonding by means of felting needles work."
- You will learn which criteria are used to select the right needle and what influence the needles have on the nonwoven fabric.
- You will be provided with knowledge on error analysis and correction.
- You will gain insights into the wear behavior of felting needles and get advice on the implementation of the ideal needle rotation system.
- You will learn about the tools required.
- If you wish, you will also get information of our JetStrips, their function and designation system.
This course is suitable for beginners or for specialists working in the field of nonwovens, with experience in needling or structuring.
We recommend combining this course with course 130 Basics of nonwoven technology - needling process.
The training consists of an interactive presentation with a wide range of practical examples and explanations. Illustrative material such as tools and the relevant application examples round off the training.
Prices and FactsDuration
4 hours (face-to-face course)
08:00 - 12:00 CETParticipants
2 to max. 8 personsLanguages
German / EnglishDates
29 Sep 2023 face-to-face course 1 Dec 2023 face-to-face coursePrice per Person
250 EUR plus VAT (face-to-face course)