Lubrification technology for knitting technologies
This course provides specialized knowledge on the application and daily use of needles and sinker oils in knitting mills. In particular, the impact of needle and sinker oils on the corrosion of needles, tools and machines is discussed.
Comprehensive courses knitting
- You will gain basic knowledge on lubricant technology.
- You will learn the basics of tribology.
- You will learn about the composition and application of different oils.
- You will receive information on the washability and compatibility of the oils presented.
- You will receive recommendations on oil selection and troubleshooting for knitting mills.
Based on our experience, this course is particularly suited to machine operators, fitters and production managers in knitting mills
For this course, we recommend application knowledge in the regular handling of needle and sinker oils in knitting mills.
The training consists of an interactive presentation with a wide range of examples from practice and vivid presentations.
Prices and FactsDuration
1 day (7 hours) (face-to-face course)
08:00 - 16:00 CETParticipants
3 to max. 15 personsLanguages
On requestPrice per Person
450 EUR plus VAT