Electronic flat knitting technology
This course provides basic knowledge on the technology and application of electronic flat knitting. The extensive theory section focuses on questions such as “What is the structure of a flat knitting machine and how does it work?”, “What are the special features of flat knitting machines?” and “How can knitted fabric be defined with the sample software M1PLUS?”. In the practical phase, samples are created and transferred to the machine.
Flat knitting technology
- You will learn about the structure of an electronic flat knitting machine, including thread guiding and take-down.
- You will learn about the basic operation and handling of an elec tronic flat knitting machine.
- You will gain theoretical and practical knowledge of the function of a flat knitting machine.
- You will gain knowledge of the basic structure types and pattern designs.
- You will create knitting patterns using the pattern software M1PLUS and transfer them onto the machine in the practical part.
Based on our experience, this course is suitable for participants with basic or advanced knowledge in the field of loop formation, who are looking to expand their existing knowledge.
For this course, we recommend basic knowledge in the field of loop formation on flat knitting machines. The combination with the “Manual flat knitting technology” course is particularly well suited here.
The training consists of an interactive presentation with a wide range of examples from practice and exercises. The practical section includes getting to know the pattern software M1PLUS, as well as creating knitting samples.
Prices and FactsDuration
2 days (7 hours/day) (face-to-face course)
08:00 - 16:00 CET
2 days (2,5 hours/day) (online course)
09:30 - 12:00 CETParticipants
1 to max. 6 personsLanguages
17 Jan 2023 - 18 Jan 2023 face-to-face course 16 Mar 2023 - 17 Mar 2023 face-to-face course 10 May 2023 - 11 May 2023 face-to-face course 12 Jul 2023 - 13 Jul 2023 face-to-face course 18 Sep 2023 - 19 Sep 2023 online course 15 Nov 2023 - 16 Nov 2023 face-to-face coursePrice per Person
900 EUR plus VAT (face-to-face course)
360 EUR plus VAT (online course)