Manual flat knitting technology
This training offers a general insight into the technology of knitting. The course focuses in particular on questions such as “What actually is knitting?” or “How is a loop created?” and “What kind of basic patterns are possible?”. In the practical part, the theoretical knowledge of the loop formation is applied on the manual flat knitting machine.
Flat knitting technology
- You will gain an insight into the history of loop formation and manual flat knitting technology.
- You will acquire a basic technical knowledge and learn definitions and terms.
- You will create knitting patternusing typical drawings and production documents.
- You will put the knowledge you have learned directly into practice and produce your own knitted fabric.
- You will learn to analyze your own knitted fabric.
Based on our experience, this course is suitable for beginners or for specialists from other textile areas who are looking to refresh their existing knowledge.
The training consists of an interactive presentation with a wide range of examples from practice and group work phases. The practical part on the manual flat knitting machine includes creating the production documents and producing and analyzing samples.
Prices and FactsDuration
1 day (7 hours) (face-to-face course)
08:00 - 16:00 CET
2,5 hours (online course)
09:30 - 12:00 CETParticipants
1 to max. 4 personsLanguages
12 Jan 2024 face-to-face course 13 Mar 2024 face-to-face course 12 Jun 2024 face-to-face course 10 Jul 2024 face-to-face course 11 Sep 2024 face-to-face course 15 Nov 2024 face-to-face coursePrice per Person
450 EUR plus VAT (face-to-face course)
180 EUR plus VAT (online course)