This training provides an overview of all process steps for a textile product – from the raw material to the textile, from the item of clothing to recycling. In particular, questions such as “What textile methods and processes are there?” and “How do these methods and processes differ?” are addressed. This course therefore provides an excellent basis for all other training courses at the Groz-Beckert Academy.
- You receive an overview of the individual process steps in the textile chain.
- You will learn about the connections and process chains.
- You will get initial insights into the variety of textile raw materials and products.
- You will be able to differentiate easily between textile products and processes.
- You will learn about the main challenges faced by textile companies.
Based on our experience, this basics course is suitable for beginners looking to gain an initial knowledge of the textile world.
No previous knowledge is required for this basics course. We do however, recommend combining it with the “Fiber theory” course.
The training consists of an interactive presentation with a wide range of examples from practice to vivid presentations.
Prices and FactsDuration
3 hours (face-to-face course)
09:15 - 12:15 CET
3 hours (online course)
09:30 - 12:30 CETParticipants
1 to max. 10 personsLanguages
11 Jan 2023 face-to-face course 13 Mar 2023 face-to-face course 17 Apr 2023 face-to-face course 19 Jun 2023 face-to-face course 10 Jul 2023 face-to-face course 11 Sep 2023 online course 6 Nov 2023 face-to-face coursePrice per Person
250 EUR plus VAT (face-to-face course)
180 EUR plus VAT (online course)