Finding Talent – Promoting the Gifted
Regional. Targeted. Sustainable. The aim of the Groz-Beckert Foundation is to provide children and young people from the town of Albstadt and the surrounding region with targeted support. Special emphasis is placed on sponsoring projects in the education department. On this basis, the Groz-Beckert Foundation is driving positive developments on a social as well as a community level.
The Groz-Beckert Foundation is always open to new project ideas, funding applications and donations from outside. Intensive cooperation with key leaders such as teachers, educators or social workers guarantees that funds are sensibly invested.
What we sponsor
- Youth & Education
- Science & Research
- Art & Culture
Please limit your application to a maximum of two A4 pages, and provide information on the following points:
- Who is the applicant? (person/institution)
- What is the name of the project? How can it be described?
- What are its objectives?
- How will these obectives be achieved?
- Does the project already have any other partners/sponsors and if so, who?
- What are the projected overall costs? What proportion of those costs should the Foundation assume?
- Within what time-frame should the project be realized?
- How does the project relate to the sponsorship priorities of the Groz-Beckert Foundation?
Please understand that the projects of individual people cannot be sponsored – and that only nonprofit or public-trust funding organizations can be supported.
Dr. Thomas Lindner, Groz-Beckert KG
Burkhard Block, Groz-Beckert KG
Dr. Jürgen Gneveckow
The Groz-Beckert Foundation is a fiduciary foundation administrated by the Groz-Beckert Verwaltungs- and Beteiligungs-GmbH.
Groz-Beckert Foundation / Groz-Beckert Verwaltungs- and Beteiligungs-GmbH
Are you already familiar with our newsletter?
The Groz-Beckert newsletter keeps you informed on all the latest developments in the textile world. Would you like to know more? Go ahead and register.to the newsletter