Sewing and needle technology
The training provides an overview of the technology of sewing and the variety of its uses. The course answers questions such as, "How is a seam formed?", "What types of sewing machine are available?", and "How do they differ?".
- You will learn about needle geometries, systems and terminology.
- You will receive information on all aspects of the classification and design of sewing machines and technologies.
- You will learn about stitch formation and the most important stitch types and classifications.
- You will learn the criteria for selecting the correct needle.
- You will gain knowledge of error analysis and troubleshooting.
Based on our experience, this course is suitable for beginners or specialists active in the field of sewing and joining technology.
No previous knowledge is required for this basics course. We do, however, recommend combining it with the “Textile chain” and “Fiber theory” courses.
The training consists of an interactive presentation with a wide range of practical examples and explanations directly at the sewing machine. Illustrated material such as tools and related applications, complete this training.
Prices and FactsDuration
1 day (7 hours) (face-to-face course)
08:00 - 16:00 CET
3 hours (online course)
09:30 - 12:30 CETParticipants
1 to max. 6 personsLanguages
German / EnglishDates
17 Jan 2023 online course 14 Mar 2023 face-to-face course 18 Apr 2023 face-to-face course 12 Jul 2023 face-to-face course 12 Sep 2023 face-to-face course 17 Oct 2023 online course 28 Nov 2023 face-to-face coursePrice per Person
450 EUR plus VAT (face-to-face course)
180 EUR plus VAT (online course)