This course provides a general overview of the production of floor coverings via tuf ting technology. Questions such as “What types of carpets are there?” or “How are these carpets made?”, “How do I differentiate between them?” and “What should be taken into account when selecting the tools?” are answered here.
- You will get an overview of the different types of carpet.
- You will learn the basic principles of tufting technology.
- You will gain an insight into tufting tool technology.
- You will find out how tufting systems, needles, knives and modules work together.
- You will learn about important machine settings and the handling of tufting tools.
Experience has shown that this course is suitable for beginners or for professionals, for example a supplier with contact points in tufting technology.
The training consists of an interactive presentation with a wide range of examples from practice and vivid presentations. Illustrated material such as tools and related applications, complete this training.
Location: Rasefeld, Germany
Prices and FactsDuration
1 day (7 hours) (face-to-face course)
08:00 - 16:00 CETParticipants
1 to max. 10 personsLanguages
On requestPrice per Person
450 EUR plus VAT