This course provides a general overview of the production of floor coverings via tuf ting technology. Questions such as “What types of carpets are there?” or “How are these carpets made?”, “How do I differentiate between them?” and “What should be taken into account when selecting the tools?” are answered here.
- You will get an overview of the different types of carpet.
- You will learn the basic principles of tufting technology.
- You will gain an insight into tufting tool technology.
- You will find out how tufting systems, needles, knives and modules work together.
- You will learn about important machine settings and the handling of tufting tools.
Experience has shown that this course is suitable for beginners or for professionals, for example a supplier with contact points in tufting technology.
No previous knowledge is required for this basics course. We do, however, recommend combining it with the “Textile chain” and “Fiber theory” courses.
The training consists of an interactive presentation with a wide range of examples from practice and vivid presentations. Illustrated material such as tools and related applications, complete this training.
Location: Rasefeld, Germany
Prices and FactsDuration
1 day (7 hours) (face-to-face course)
08:00 - 16:00 CETParticipants
1 to max. 10 personsLanguages
On requestPrice per Person
450 EUR plus VAT