Basics of nonwoven technology - needling process
This training provides an overview of the basics of mechanical web bonding. You will learn the principles of web formation and needling and acquire knowledge of different technologies used for web bonding. In addition, you will get a brief glimpse of different finishing methods for nonwovens. This makes this course an excellent foundation for course 230 "Basics of products for the needling and structuring process".
- You will get a brief overview of the history of needling.
- You will get to know the basics of web formation – from fiber preparation, to the individual processes and tool carriers required through to the finished, unbonded web.
- You will gain insight into the machine parameters of a needling process.
- You will gain knowledge of the different technologies used for web bonding.
- You will gain insight into the different methods of finishing of nonwovens.
Based on our experience, this course is suitable for beginners or for specialists from the nonwovens field who are looking to refresh and expand their existing knowledge.
No previous knowledge is required for this basics course. We do, however, recommend combining it with the “Textile chain” and “Fiber theory” courses, as well as “Carding technology – mechanical web formation”.
The training is given directly on the needle punch line in our Technical Center Felting. It consists of an interactive presentation with a wide range of practical examples shown on the machine. Illustrative material, important tools and many application examples round off the training.
Prices and FactsDuration
1 day (7 hours) (face-to-face course)
08:00 - 16:00 CETParticipants
4 to max. 10 personsLanguages
15 Feb 2024 face-to-face course 15 May 2024 face-to-face course 11 Sep 2024 face-to-face course 6 Nov 2024 face-to-face courseDates
On requestPrice per Person
450 EUR plus VAT